SENIOR SALES NEGOTIATOR – SALES NEGOTIATOR – ESTATE AGENT- HARROW ON THE HILL -£35K TO 40K BASIC DOE , UP TO £55K OTE DOE
This really is a position not be missed!
A prestigious independent estate agent in Harrow on the Hill are looking to employ a professional Sales Negotiator or Senior Sales Negotiator to join their team. You are not required to value in this position, all you need to do is sell!
The role would suit someone with some experience at the top end of the market as well as a proven track record of delivering the very best customer service. You will become a long-term key member of a small team in a very pleasant and friendly environment, working together to provide an exceptional service levels at all times.
The role of a Sales Negotiator/ Senior Sales Negotiator in this branch
- Deal with incoming applicant enquiries and arrange viewings
- Provide timely feedback to vendor clients
- Keep accurate records on system
- Secure offers and negotiate sales with buyer and seller
- Deal with AML requirements
- Provide a helpful, highly personal service to our vendor clients
- Produce Market Reports for vendors
- Progress sales from offer stage through to completion
- Identify opportunities for new business
- Deal with all other tasks associated with the Sales Department
- Train and mentor junior staff members
Skills & Experience Required
- A good standard of education with excellent spoken and written English
- An energetic, professional & helpful manner
- Proven experience with high-end clients
- Sales negotiator experience of a minimum 2 years’ experience of sale progression, dealing with solicitors, mortgage brokers and surveyors
- Able to prioritise workload
- Some knowledge of the Harrow on the Hill area would be helpful
- Evidence of an ability to provide a high level of service
- Willingness to work some Saturdays
To be considered for this role you must have a full driving licence with the use of a car.
These kind of opportunities are few and far between, so take the leap now and send your CV, as this could be the one that you have been waiting for!
OUR CLIENT IS SHORT-LISTING FOR INTERVIEWS SO PLEASE APPLY TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
*Chalfont careers Ltd are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position