SENIOR LETTINGS MANAGER – NORTHWOOD – UP TO £35K BASIC, £50K OTE
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a large successful Independent Estate Agent in Northwood.
My Client is looking for a Senior Lettings Manager to run the team in Northwood and continue to increase their market share.
- Minimum 3 years’ recent Lettings experience
- Demonstrable winner of new business and instructions
- Recent experience in a senior/supervisory role managing a team of Negotiators
- Industry recognised qualifications such as NAEA, NFOPP and ARLA are advantageous but not essential
- IT literate
Responsibilities of a Senior Lettings Manager:
- Attend to valuations and deliver new instructions.
- Generate landlord leads through marketing activities assisted by the Marketing Manager.
- Oversee and contribute to any marketing ideas/campaigns.
- Manage the existing team of two Lettings Negotiators to a high standard.
- Coach and improve existing and new Lettings Negotiators.
- Monitor overall and individual performance of all lettings team members with regular performance appraisals.
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them
- Dealing with enquiries from applicants daily including walk-ins, telephone and email queries.
- Ensure staff are updating all details on the website/window display with current properties and any new instructions must be advertised promptly and effectively.
- Promote additional services to existing clients and customers.
- Be aware of competitor performance and activity.
- Liaise with Sales Manager regarding investors, marketing, advertising and touting to optimise both lettings and sales.
Skills needed to be a Senior Lettings Manager:
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Business winning/development mentality
- Knowledge of property law
- Trustworthy and genuine persona
- Target and performance managing skills required
This really is an opportunity not to be missed!
Send your CV today to start your new career with this successful professional Independent Company.
*Chalfont Career Ltd are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.