SENIOR LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR – GERRARDS CROSS – UP TO £20k BASIC WITH UP TO £35K OTE DOE
Our client is looking to employ a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their already successful team in Gerrards Cross. As a Senior Lettings Negotiator you will be handling and following up customer inquiries as efficiently as possible and will ensure, both, landlords and tenants receive excellent customer service.
Our Client is an Independent Estate Agent who looks for the very best people who can deliver the very highest standard of Customer service at all times.
In return: Fantastic Training, Clear Career Paths and exciting incentives are provided by this professional company
- Must have a minimum of one year’s experience in Lettings
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Register landlord and tenant enquiries and booking relevant appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Deal progression
- Inspections when required
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Self-motivated with a drive to exceed company and personal goals
- Lister – may need to value occasionally
You should also have:
- Written communication and numerical skills
- A full driving licence
- Excellent IT skills including Word
- A commitment to providing good customer service.
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience in Lettings
The Senior Lettings Negotiator will be a confident sales person with a good understanding of the property industry.
MY CLIENT IS SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEWS SO PLEASE APPLY TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
*Chalfont Careers are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.