SENIOR LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR- CHALFONT ST. GILES – UP TO £20k BASIC + CAR OR CAR ALLOWANCE, UP TO £35K OTE DOE
Our client is a successful independent estate agent in Chalfont St. Giles who are looking to employ a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their team. The company has a fantastic reputation in the village and is known for delivering a very high standard of customer service at all times.
As a Senior Lettings Negotiator you will be handling and following up customer inquiries as efficiently as possible and will ensure, both, landlords and tenants receive excellent customer service at all times.
In return: Fantastic Training, Clear Career Paths and exciting incentives are provided by this professional company
The Role of a Senior Lettings Negotiator:
- Delivering a high standard of customer service at all times
- Dealing with lets from start to finish
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Register landlord and tenant enquiries and booking relevant appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Deal progression
- Inspections when required
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Self-motivated with a drive to exceed company and personal goals
You should also have:
- A full driving licence
- Excellent IT skills including Word
- A commitment to providing good customer service.
- Minimum of 12 month’s experience in Lettings
- Good knowledge of legislation
- ARLA qualified preferred, but not essential
The Senior Lettings Negotiator will be a confident sales person with a good understanding of the property industry.
MY CLIENT IS SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEWS SO PLEASE APPLY TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
*Chalfont Careers are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.