SALES PROGRESSOR TEAM MANAGER – BRACKNELL- UP TO £40,000 BASIC, UP TO £60K OTE DOE – NO WEEKENDS!!!
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
Our client is looking for a Sales Progressor Team Manager to run their rapidly growing team of Sales Progressors at their Bracknell office. They are looking for someone who understands the property selling process in detail.
You will be responsible for the speedy and smooth progression of all sales agreed by liaising with solicitors, financial advisor’s and estate agents to affect the fastest possible sale. You must be able to work under pressure and to time scales. You must be articulate and well organised and able to work on your own initiative and at the same time, form part of a team. Good communication skills when dealing with the public and solicitors are paramount.
Sales Progressor Duties:
- Processing and progressing all agreed sales
- Ensure that the highest levels of communication are upheld at all times.
- Liaise with Vendors and purchasers to provide, in the first instance verbally, regular and structured updates.
- Ensure that all efforts are made to resolve any queries that relate to the sale or purchase
- Inform all parties as soon as possible when a sale looks to be a challenge and identify options available in an effort to save the transaction.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided at all times.
- Support team members at all times.
- Work within the timescale provided to get every sale to completed
- Liaising with solicitors when necessary to get applications through promptly
- All administration tasks to support this role
- Liaising with agents, mortgage brokers and solicitors
- Updating and maintaining files
- Being persistent when required
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to thrive under pressure and rises to challenges and has experience of working successfully in a challenging role
- Good management skills
- PC literate – competent and confident user of PC, MS Office, quick to learn new systems
- A proven track record as a successful sales progressor
- A background in estate agency
- Excellent organisational, administrative skills
- A Positive, dedicated and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely successful Independent Estate Agent and secure a Monday to Friday role!
*Chalfont Careers Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency with regards to this position.