SALES PROGRESSOR – CHERTSEY – £25 BASIC, UP TO £28,000 OTE
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am -6pm
Great opportunity to join an Independent Estate Agents as a Sales progressor at their Chertsey office. They are looking for someone who understands the property selling process in detail.
You will be responsible for the speedy and smooth progression of all sales agreed by liaising with solicitors, financial advisers and estate agents to affect the fastest possible sale. You must be able to work under pressure and to timescales. Good communication skills when dealing with the public and solicitors. You must be articulate and well organised and able to work on your own initiative and at the same time, form part of a team.
Day to day duties:
- Responsible for the successful exchange of contracts and subsequent legal completion of properties sold
- Ensure that the highest levels of communication are upheld at all times.
- Liaise with Vendors and purchasers to provide, in the first instance verbally, regular and structured updates.
- Ensure that all efforts are made to resolve any queries that relate to the sale or purchase.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided at all times.
- Support team members at all times.
- Work within the timescales provided to get every sale to completed
Liaising with solicitors when necessary to get applications through promptly
- All administration tasks to support this role
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record as a successful sales progressor
- A background in estate agency, conveyancing and new homes
- Have excellent organisational, administrative skills
- Customer focused
- Positive, dedicated and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills
*Chalfont Careers Ltd are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.