SALES NEGOTIATOR/ TRAINEE SALES NEGOTIATOR – LANGLEY – UP TO£16K BASIC DOE, UP TO £23K OTE DOE
Are you looking to start a career in estate agency or do you have some experience, but now want to work for a company who will invest in you?
Well, look no further, as this independent estate agent will make sure that you enjoy what you do and will provide you with all of the tools necessary to help you to become the best estate agent that you can be.
The ideal candidate will be a confident, positive and driven individual with the will to exceed goals and targets whilst still delivering outstanding customer service.
In return our client will support you by helping you to maximise your earning potential and by offering a clear career path in their well established, professional company.
- Able to work as a team and independently
- Self motivated
- Good communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Enthusiastic and willing to work hard to achieve results
- Maintain frequent and regular contact with clients and customers
- Be a strong negotiator
- Booking and conducting viewing
- Booking valuations
- Source for new opportunities
- Source for new properties
- Generate business
You will be:
- Well presented
- Looking to start a career in estate agency
- Willing to work hard to achieve results
You must have:
- A full clean driving licence
- Use of a car
IF YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES, APPLY TODAY!
MY CLIENT IS SHORTLISTING NOW!
*Chalfont Careers are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.