SALES ADMINISTRATOR – NORTHWOOD – SALARY UP TO £25,000 DOE
My client is a well respected independent Estate Agency who are actively seeking a full time Sales Administrator to join their busy team.
This is a brand that you will be proud to work for. They are offering ongoing training, a competitive package and a good career path for the right candidate.
HOURS: Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
The Sales Administrator position is most suited to an individual that has;
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong spelling and grammar skills, the ability to handle multiple projects and a helpful, can do attitude.
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills as well as a solid background in administration.
- An organised and efficient approach to all tasks
- Confidence dealing with the public and answering the phone.
- Experience working as an Administrator for an Estate Agents.
- Worked in a Sales or Lettings environment
- Marketing & Social Media experience (desirable, not not essential)
Send your CV today!
*Chalfont Careers are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.