SALES ADMINISTRATOR – ADDLESTONE – BASIC £20K – £25K DOE
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A MONDAY TO FRIDAY ROLE???
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 6.00pm
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales administrator to join a market leading independent estate agents in Addlestone. You will be working in a busy environment where you will work at a fast pace to keep up with the work load created by this dynamic team. No two days will be the same in this role, so you are guaranteed variety due to the nature of the business.
Leading Estate Agency looking for a sales administrator to support their team.
- Complete all administration requirements for the team
- Various marketing duties
- Photography of properties on site
- Processing orders and setting up customer accounts.
- Pro-actively working to resolve any queries
- Processing order acknowledgements
- Handle overflow calls from sales team
- Sort, research and distribute post.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good attention to detail
- Proactive nature and good use of initiative, with an aptitude for problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Previous experience within an Administration role desirable
The ideal Candidate
- Will have worked in Estate Agency environment before as an administrator or in a sales or lettings position
- Will be well organised and have a passion for property
- Have strong admin skills
*Chalfont Careers are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.