INTERNAL RECRUITMENT MANAGER – WATFORD (work from home too) – UP TO £45K BASIC, UP TO £55K OTE
HOURS: Monday to Friday 9AM – 5.30PM
This is a Monday to Friday position working for a large estate agency. There is a great bonus scheme in place for this role as well as a pension, plus company perks offering group discounts for hundreds of retailers.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in recruitment along with some experience working in the property sector. You will be sourcing, engaging and screening potential new franchisees and business partners, ensuring that you progress only the very best talent to the Field Management team for further assessment.
In addition, you will be a key player liaising with the Operations and Training team to ensure that each new business owner has a seamless onboarding experience and all compliance and regulatory requirements are met.
The role responsibilities
- Deliver a consistent number of new local agents per month to meet and match the business requirements to support our ambitious growth plans.
- Work closely with the Regional Directors and the Senior Management team to ensure the correct inputs and outputs to the recruitment process are being identified, communicated and adhered to within the overall agreed process to minimise back channels and mitigate business risk through poor hires or process failures.
- Assess and develop all existing elements and components of the agent engagement process to ensure it progresses and evolves to remain fit for purpose, revising and introducing supporting assets as required to support the process.
- Develop talent attraction strategy and deliverable to ensure that we are consistently maximising all avenues to attract the very best new business owners.
- Maximise tools and technology to increase the effectiveness of recruitment activity e.g behavioural profiling, and applicant tracking.
- Be able to work with recruitment strategies that may differ from one geography to another.
- Protect the business from risk by ensuring all required compliance procedures in the hiring process are adhered to by their relevant key stakeholders.
- Continually seek opportunities to raise the bar on all franchisee recruitment activity.
- Develop and manage 3rd party relationships.
- You must hold the right to work in the UK.
The experience and skills required
- You’ll have an excellent talent acquisition and engagement background, managing hiring channels, sourcing candidates, running interviews and generally building teams and functions to the highest standards.
- You have extensive experience as an in-house / internal recruiter, ideally hiring for a fast-growing organisation, and are confident running processes end to end with a variety of hiring managers.
- Ideally you will have experience working with profiling tools within recruitment to aid and assist candidate screening and interview approaches.
- You’ve worked on improving talent attraction strategies in the past
- You want to own the entire operational management of the programme for engaging candidates and take pride in managing the process to delivering results.
- You’re a comfortable interviewer, happy to own the first conversations with all candidates and help drive incredible quality into the funnel.
- And importantly, you have the skills, knowledge and experience to develop credible working relationships with the Regional Directors to influence behaviour whilst supporting them to grow their Regions.
*Chalfont Careers is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.