PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE MANAGING DIRECTOR – BEACONSFIELD – UP TO £30K DOE
HOURS: Monday to Friday 9am until 6pm (some flexibility may be possible)
The Managing Director of a professional, independent, estate & lettings agent requires an experienced PA to work with him, out of their Beaconsfield office. This is a busy role, where no two days will be the same, so the ideal candidate will need to be completely unflappable and focussed on making everything run as smoothly as possible.
The successful candidate will have good experience of working in the Senior Management sector (preferably within the property industry) and will have a variety of skills, including: Typing at good speed and with accuracy, being well organised and efficient, technically proficient on Microsoft Word, Xcel etc, pleasant telephone manner, discretion, excellent communication and the ability to work under pressure.
Duties of the Personal Assistant include but are not limited to the following:
- Diary management, arranging meetings and refreshments, and making travel arrangements.
- Minute taking, printing, and filing.
- Handling correspondence and dealing with incoming telephone queries and emails..
- Setting up conference calls and Microsoft Teams meetings
- Arranging internal and external meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Dealing with employment contracts
- Involvement in some HR procedures
The successful candidate will have:
- Solid experience in senior level PA roles in fast-paced environments.
- A professional, reliable, and flexible approach.
- A proactive and organised attitude, confident to work unsupervised.
- Excellent skills with MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Calmness under pressure.
- Confidence supporting at MD level
*Chalfont Careers is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.