OFFICE MANAGER/PA TO DIRECTORS – GUILDFORD – UP TO £35K PER ANNUM – PARKING WILL BE PROVIDED
HOURS: MON – FRI, 9am-5pm – some flexibility on these hours can be discussed, plus the option to work from home occasionally.
Fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced sales office in Guildford as an Executive Administrator. As a reputable Estate Agency with 30 years of experience, alongside their continued success, they are imminently moving into a brand-new office, so it’s an exciting time to join!
- To support the busy Sales Team within the office with a variety of administrative duties.
- Produce sales brochures and relevant marketing literature.
- Produce letters and compose emails.
- Deal with telephone enquiries.
- Support the Sale Team in monitoring/completing all documentation relating to a property transaction.
- Ensure accurate record keeping and compliance standards.
- To consistently deliver excellent customer service.
- Use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Placing stationery and equipment orders.
- Assisting the senior management team with invoicing and payroll
- Working to grow and establish a good relationship with local schools and organisations to cement our sponsorship opportunities locally
- Grow our social media presence and manage our Instagram and facebook profile locally
- Professional, presentable with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A flexible and adaptable nature.
- Friendly and a good sense of humour.
- Previous administrative experience.
- A desire to become an integral part of the team.
- Ability to work on own initiative and work collaboratively.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Be highly organised with excellent planning skills.
- Have strong spelling and grammar skills.
- Have competent IT skills with experience in using Microsoft Word.
*Chalfont Careers are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.