NEW HOMES SALES NEGOTIATOR – LEATHERHEAD – 14k-20K BASIC, 25K – £40K OTE
This is a fantastic opportunity for a New Homes Sales Negotiator to join a thriving Land & New Homes team within an extremely successful Estate Agents based in Leatherhead. Even though your main base will be in the Leatherhead area you will be travelling and spending the majority of the time ringing out from local offices on new home sites predominantly in Woking, West Byfleet, Addlestone, Godalming, Dorking and Camberley.
This is an exciting role and would be ideal for someone already working in residential sales who would like to move over in to the Land & New Homes sector. You will need to be energetic and driven, as well as take pride in delivering exceptional service levels at all times.
*Saturday work is required for this role*
- Canvassing of new sites
- Selling and developing land
- Assisting the New Homes team
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Calling company client database about specific developments
- Providing a first-class service
- Managing client’s expectations
- Travelling to local sites and calling out
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to issuing the Memorandum of Sale, through to the exchange of Contracts and completion of the sale
The ideal candidate:
- Will take pride in their work
- Will enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Show exceptional attention to detail
- Will have a proven track record in an Estate Agency sales position
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
- Will have good knowledge of the sales progression process
- Will have some experience in New Homes
- Is looking for a long term career in New Homes
- A full clean driving licence with use of a car
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
The interview process will start immediately so please submit your application as soon as possible!
*Chalfont Careers Ltd is acting as employment agency with regards to this position