MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR – ST. ALBANS – PARKING PROVIDED – BASIC UP TO TO £25,000
HOURS: The role requires the candidate to work 5 days a week – Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm – parking included.
This an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment in one of the leading letting agents in St Albans. You will play an integral role in helping to deal with a wide range of maintenance tasks that a busy agency manages on a day to day basis, regularly liaising with clients and resolving issues.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, be proactive and enjoying problem solving. You will work as part of a supportive team with job role and responsibilities to include:
- Liaising with tenants and landlords to successfully resolve maintenance tasks.
- Working closely with contractors.
- Arranging legal safety inspections and certificates.
- Visiting properties where large maintenance works are required.
- Conducting property inspections as and when required.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have experience working in a similar role.
- Will have use of a car.
- Will be used to delivering a high standard of customer service at all times.
- Will have good organisational skills.
- Will have strong administration skills.
- Ideally worked with outlook / word / excel
DON’T HESITATE – APPLY TODAY IF YOU THINK THAT YOU COULD BE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE FOR THE ROLE!
*Chalfont Careers is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.