LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR OR SENIOR LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR – WATFORD – UP TO £18k BASIC UP TO £30K OTE DOE
OPENING HOURS: Monday to Thursday 9am – 6.30pm, Friday 9am – 6pm, Saturdays 10am – 3pm
Fantastic opportunity for an Experienced Lettings Negotiator to join a successful independent estate agents in Watford.
This independent estate agent is looking to employ a Lettings Negotiator or Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their already successful team in Watford. As a Lettings Negotiator/ Senior Lettings Negotiator you will be handling and following up customer inquiries as efficiently as possible and will ensure, both, landlords and tenants receive excellent customer service.
In return: Fantastic Training, Clear Career Paths and exciting incentives are provided by this professional company
- Must have a minimum of 6 month’s experience in Lettings
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Register landlord and tenant enquiries and booking relevant appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Deal progression
- Inspections when required
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Self-motivated with a drive to exceed company and personal goals
- Lister – If Senior level
You should also have:
- Written communication and numerical skills
- A full driving licence
- Excellent IT skills including Word
- A commitment to providing good customer service.
- Minimum of 6 month’s experience in Lettings
The Lettings Negotiator/ Senior Lettings Negotiator will be a confident sales person with a good understanding of the property industry.
MY CLIENT IS SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEWS SO PLEASE APPLY TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
*Chalfont Careers are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.