LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR – GERRARDS CROSS – UP TO £18K BASIC DOE AND UP TO £27k OTE DOE
Our client is a successful independent Estate Agent who are looking to employ a Lettings Negotiator to join their already successful team in their Gerrards Cross branch. As a Lettings Negotiator you will be handling and following up customer inquiries as efficiently as possible and will ensure, both, landlords and tenants receive excellent customer service.
In return my client will offer a competitive package with a clear career path for ambitious individuals. This is a company who has a great reputation and values their staff so you know that your career will be in safe hands.
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Register landlord and tenant enquiries and booking relevant appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Good administration skills
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Self-motivated with a drive to exceed company and personal goals
You should also have:
- Written communication and numerical skills
- A full driving licence and own car
- Good IT skills including Word
- A commitment to providing good customer service.
MY CLIENT IS SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEWS SO PLEASE APPLY TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
*Chalfont Careers are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.