LETTINGS MANAGER – WOKING – BASIC £25K – UP TO £50K OTE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Woking for a Lettings Manager within our client’s dynamic independent estate agency in Surrey. This is an extremely busy estate agent who employ the very best people.
You will need to be passionate about property with abundant energy and enthusiasm, combined with utter professionalism. You will also have a proven track record of running a large team and be an extremely strong Lister!
In return, our clients can offer the luxury of working for a company who has a solid reputation in the town as a market leader which generates a huge amount of business already. Uncapped commission.
EXPECTED OTE £50K
- Minimum 3 years’ recent Lettings experience
- Demonstrable winner of new business and instructions
- Recent experience in a senior/supervisory role managing a team of Negotiators
- Industry recognised qualifications such as NAEA, NFOPP and ARLA are advantageous but not essential.
- Attend to valuations and deliver new instructions.
- Generate landlord leads through marketing activities
- Oversee and contribute to any marketing ideas/campaigns.
- Coach and improve existing and new Lettings Negotiators.
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them
- Dealing with enquiries from applicants daily including walk-ins, telephone and email queries.
- Ensure staff are updating all details on the website/window display with current properties and any new instructions must be advertised promptly and effectively.
- Promote additional services to existing clients and customers.
- Be aware of competitor performance and activity.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Business winning/development mentality
- Knowledge of property law
- Trustworthy and genuine persona
- Target and performance managing skills required
This really is an opportunity not to be missed!
Send your CV today to start your new career with this successful professional independent company.
*Chalfont Career Ltd are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.