LETTINGS MANAGER – AMERSHAM – BASIC SALARY UP TO £30K DOE, OTE UP TO £45K
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a large successful Independent Estate Agent in Amersham.
My Client is looking for an experienced Lettings Manager to run the team and continue to increase their market share.
- Minimum 2 years’ recent Lettings experience
- Demonstrable winner of new business and instructions
- Recent experience in a senior/supervisory role managing a team of Negotiators
- Industry recognised qualifications such as NAEA, NFOPP and ARLA are advantageous but not essential.
- Attend to valuations and deliver new instructions.
- Generate landlord leads through marketing activities
- Oversee and contribute to any marketing ideas/campaigns.
- Coach and improve existing and new Lettings Negotiators.
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them
- Dealing with enquiries from applicants daily including walk-ins, telephone and email queries.
- Ensure staff are updating all details on the website/window display with current properties and any new instructions must be advertised promptly and effectively.
- Promote additional services to existing clients and customers.
- Be aware of competitor performance and activity.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Business winning/development mentality
- Knowledge of property law
- Trustworthy and genuine persona
- Target and performance managing skills required
This really is an opportunity not to be missed!
Send your CV today to start your new career with this successful professional Independent Company.
*Chalfont Career Ltd are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.