LETTINGS ADMINISTRATOR – WATFORD – UP TO £24K
Are you a Lettings Administrator looking for a new role? Are you passionate, driven and hard working? Do you have a background working as a Lettings Administrator within the industry?
If so, we have the perfect company for you. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Lettings Administrator on behalf of our well established market leading client, who want the right candidate to join them at their impressive office in Woking.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Benefits available to you:
- Competitive salary including benefits
- Career progression opportunities
- Great office culture
- Permanent opportunity with great career prospects
- Monday to Friday
- To provide administrative support to the members of the Property Management team
- Answering phone as required and dealing with queries where possible, and/or taking accurate messages
- Archiving electronic records and files and general file administration
- Be responsible for general office housekeeping
- Holiday cover when required
- Communicating with tenants and landlords on a regular basis
- Dealing with lettings enquiries and queries
- Administrative duties including drafting letters and contracts etc.
- Managing daily tasks effectively using good organisation skills.
- Experience gained from a Lettings Administrator role.
- Familiar working with Landlords and tenants.
- Ability to converse with a variety of customers effectively.
- Strong team player but can also work independently using own initiative.
- Ambitious and result driven with the desire to succeed and become part of the team
- Be resilient and remain calm under pressure
- A polite, well mannered individual
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good team player
- Excellent administration and time management skills
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office, databases, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Accurate typing skills and a minimum typing speed of 50 – 65wpm
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful company so if you think you have the appropriate skills and experience please click apply and attach your current CV as soon as possible.
*Chalfont Careers is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.