BRANCH MANAGER – EDGWARE – UP TO £27K BASIC, UP TO £80K OTE
Our client is an award-winning independent Estate Agent who are looking for a well presented, professional, enthusiastic and driven Branch Manager to run their busy office based in Edgware.
You will have a proven track record as an Estate Agent with experience in both sales and lettings, with a passion for the business and a hunger to progress with your career.
This role could also be well suited to a hungry Senior Negotiator or Assistant Manager who wants the opportunity to run their own branch and prove themselves as a Manager.
- Previous residential Sales experience with some lettings experience too
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- You will be a solid people manager
- Smart and professional in appearance
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
- Enthusiastic and willing to work hard to achieve results
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with vendors and landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Generate new business
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Monitor overall and individual performance of all lettings and sales
- Deal with staff training and appraisals
- Maintain a strong relationship with all vendors and landlords to help you acquire future business
- Maintain frequent and regular contact with clients and customers
*Chalfont Careers are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.