MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER – SURREY – UP TO £50K DOE
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to assist an extremely successful Independent estate agent with the marketing and social media for their company, ensuring the brand is promoted through all outlets with regular posts and literature.
The ideal candidate should have an outgoing personality and be able to articulate with members of the public via social media in a professional and courteous manor whilst being an ambassador for the group.
Hours: 9am-5.30pm- Monday to Friday
- Knowledge of all social media platforms and social media customer engagement practices.
- Encourage the creation and delivery of localised content amongst offices and to provide offices with training and knowledge of those platforms.
- Knowledge of split testing for tracking the impact of email campaigns, content, and messaging to understand trends and best performing content, and KPI to provide objective evidence of progress and to compare and gauge actions for future campaign planning.
- Benchmarking & analysing competition.
- Google business/analytics and optimising content for other SEO related items along with a high level understanding of lead generation and existing customer penetration.
- Conceptualising fresh new subject lines for the creation of seasonal content, focused marketing campaigns and content and promotional copy.
- Assisting offices to editorialise data, facts and figures into market insight and forecasting.
- Creation of staff and customer newsletters and researching industry topics and trends to produce blog and editorial copy.
- Liaising with media sources and outlets for branded items and market commentary.
- Creating and adjusting artwork, creation of photography and videography and editing.
- Knowledge of website & microsite creation and functionality.
Further attributes needed to make you the ideal candidate:
- Able to work with multiple personalities.
- Identify and manage individual needs.
- Bright, outgoing and able to communicate at all levels.
- Patience and diplomacy.
- A relationship builder.
- Time management, task allocation & delivery.
- Operate in a professional and proficient manor in both person, written & telephone communications.
If you think that this describes you, please apply as soon as possible as the interview process will begin very shortly.
*Chalfont Careers are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.